This blog is of, by and for the progressive members of our Jefferson County community. Our mission is to provide information about fellow progressives for all to view, to provide a forum for forward looking candidates and to offer other varied items of interest. Your opinion is important to this blog and if you wish to write us an item or send us a picture please email it to watertownwizards@yahoo.com THIS BLOG IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE JEFFERSON COUNTY DEMOCRATIC COMMITTEE

Monday, October 25, 2010

Uh, I couldda done better with more time to think

What is Celibacy?


Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.


While attending a Marriage Weekend, My wife and I, listened to
the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the
things that are important to each other.."


He then addressed the men,
'Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?'


I leaned over, touched my wife's hand gently, and whispered,


'Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?'


And thus began my life of celibacy.........

No comments: